Sunday, May 10, 2009

My college friends and I like to get together every once in a while; usually at a restaurant. Here we are at The Cheesecake Factory in Murray, Utah. I love getting with them because we get laughing about our college days and then I don't feel so old! I miss laughing with you so much! This was taken a few days before we left for Oklahoma.
David got "let go" from his job on my birthday....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! But I still had a wonderful birthday because I got to say goodbye to my dear friend, Christine. She was like a second mother to Levi when we were living in Rexburg. She loved him so much and it melted my heart to see how much another person can love someone elses child. I will always love her for that.
We met at the Melting Pot in Salt Lake City. It is a fondue restaurant. It is expensive but such a fun experience....I still don't understand why we like to pay a lot of money for food we have to cook ourselves! Crazy Americans! :) Here's a picture to show the "tree" that they put in my meal!
Grandma with her grandbabies. Abbie and Hyrum are just a few months apart in age.
When Grandpa came to visit, he took off his boots by the front door. Hyrum quickly used the opportunity to get to know Grandpa in a different way! It puts on a whole new meaning to "walk in someone's shoes" doesn't it?!
Kieran and Brigham dancing.
Uncle David is always a big hit when it comes to play time!
Before we left, we tried to get as much family and friend time in as we could. With such a quick move, though, there were many that we did not get to say goodbye to in person. We love our family and friends so much though and miss you dearly.

1 comment:

Shawna said...

Paul andI love the Melting Pot too! That where we go when we want a special date.