Saturday, May 16, 2009

I really don't like this picture of me but it shows David's love for me. This man makes me feel so needed and wanted.....and rescuses me when life is so very heavy on my heart. He took me away earlier this week to Branson, MO. Thanks to loving parents, grandparents, sisters, in laws, uncle (....well, you get the picture) we were able to do this without the boys. I am very blessed! Isn't Branson beautiful!?!

We went horseback riding for an hour. It was my first time, other than the childhood experiences of being put on a horse for a second or too. Of course, I was very sore for a few days! It was so peaceful, though, as we were riding through this heavenly forrested land. My thoughts often wandered to Joseph Smith and his experience in such a beautiful place. It was worth every second of the pain afterwards.
David has tried to get me to wear ball caps for years. I have never liked the way they looked on me but he has continued over the years to put his hats on me. I just can't do it. But I saw this hat, "CHOCOLATE: here today...gone today" and thought that I might have found a hat that I would actually wear! It was even 40% off...but I'm to much of a cheapo and didn't wear it because I knew I wouldn't wear it again, most likely. It made for a good picture, though!

Our last stop was to honor the hat...."Russell Stover" baby! I heard the chocolate angels sing as I opened that door to this devine place. Mmmmm...the samples......

2 comments:

Nanny said...

Some people can have "floating head" shots, some of us can't....still love you baby girl...kiss, kiss. Love, Mommy

Stephen and Amanda O'Dair blog said...

Ok so the picture of you and David with the hats on, your face is so saying "Don't hate me cause I am beautiful!" Or it could be saying "She's a man eater!" I so love you!