Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Now that we are here, there have been lots of get togethers. Mom thanked David during this particular one. She finally has all her grandbabies in the same place! Chuck and I are not in the picture and Ronald lives in Utah.....just give it time!
Everytime I come home, my high school friends get together for dinner/lunch before I leave. I'm not leaving this time but we still had to do it! Me, Val, Robyn, and Pounce (Misty....yes, she will always be Pounce to me!)

I love my Niki!!!

Me, Brandy, and Robyn....you can't even tell Brandy is pregnant and I think she is due in about a month in this picture!

2 comments:

Nate, Marie & Lilly said...

Wow, that's a lot of weenies. See if you were in New Mexico, you wouldn't have had to wear your jackets in that picture. Glad you finally got a blog. If you want a cute background go to http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/ They have tons. Just click on free backgrounds and then it will tell you how to do the rest. Love ya

Rebecca E. said...

YAY! You're home! I am too, but just for a week, we'll get together soon. I'm so excited to stay up to date with you and your family on your blog now.