Thursday, April 30, 2009

Ok, so I'm still getting used to this blog thing and can't seem to get my pictures in the right order...yeah, I can hear you laughing!

Along the way to Oklahoma, we tried to entertain the boys as best as we could. All in all, I really think that they enjoyed most of it.



Our before and during pictures of one of our trailers...driving in snow isn't the funnest thing in the world!


David is so proud of his "redneck broom" he decided to stick in the back! I hate to admit it but it came in handy during the trip.

2 comments:

Kristi Avery said...

Yikes, look at the snow on the trailer. Love the broom. Glad you got there-eventually!

Unknown said...

This was one long trip that we took to get the Adam's out to Oklahoma! But you know what.....looking back, it really was a BLAST! I would have no problem doing it again!~!~!
Ron(poppy)