Thursday, April 30, 2009

Getting started...

I just want to say how much I love you all! With everyone bugging me to get this blog thing going, well, it has made me feel loved. I have pushed this thing aside for a while now because in my mind, this is like a journal. If I'm going to write in a journal, well, it better be saved! I thought this blog stuff was just lost in cyberspace but apparently you can print these things off like books (Thanks Kristi!). So now I am going to be killing two birds with one stone here (such a terrible saying, huh?!). I can keep in touch with you all AND get caught up on my journals at the same time. And why not start this off with our recent move to Oklahoma!

3 comments:

Kristi Avery said...

Yeeeeaaaahhhhh!!

Kristi Avery said...

just google "turning blog to book." I found blurb.com, blog2publish.com, blog2print.sharedbook.com, and others

Shawna said...

Alisa,

I want to talk to you and realized I don't have your email anymore. We aill be moving to Tx in a month or so and I need to update all my info for you guys!

Shawna.ricks@gmail.com
720-290-2175