Sunday, May 2, 2021

How Many Times Can We Play Catch Up?

So, I was going through some pictures and saw quite a few that I haven't journaled about.  Like when Mom had to leave.  It's been almost a month since she left but I certainly haven't forgotten the service she gave by coming out to help us, as well as Dad and everyone else at home taking care of the day care while she was gone.
Ruger got a skateboard from Nanny and Poppy at the end of last year, Levi made a longboard in one of his classes last year, and so Daddy being the good Dad that he is, decided to order one online so that he could spend even more time with his boys. 
Easter came and went but not without hunting Easter eggs.

David helped some friends of ours move and in the process broke his wrist.  I guess I could have made the story more fun by putting this picture by the skateboarding pictures and said something about it not going very well.
Dating...
...and friends...
...are fun!




 

No comments: