Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Christmas Eve 2019

We left on the 21st to drive to Oklahoma to spend our Christmas break with family.   My Grandma (MeMaw, as the great grand kids call her) is not doing well and so it was really important to David and I that we come out this Christmas to see her.  She is in the hospital, which means it is hard not to see her and Grandpa at all of our family get togethers, like Christmas Eve.
 But they were close to our hearts as we watched the children make gingerbread houses, decorated Christmas cookies, had our traditional Christmas Eve burgers, and opening of presents...the things that Grandma and Grandpa have loved to watch over the years.


Most of my pictures from the opening of presents didn't come out well but I had to put this one on here.  One of my favorite gifts that our family gave out this year.  A grillin' t-shirt to the grill master himself!




Merry Christmas 2019!

No comments: