Thursday, December 19, 2019

An Early Birthday

David got to come home a day early last week because of a work party, so on Friday we treated the whole day as if it was David's birthday.  I try to separate his birthday from our anniversary, every year, because it just seems unfair to combine them.  

We spent the day going out to eat, a movie, shopping at the mall, cake, presents, and more!  It was just a good day and the best part of it was a lot of alone time with David!

I love this man so much.  He makes me happy.  He makes me feel safe.  I feel loved when he's around.  He is such a good example to my boys on how to treat a woman, especially an eternal partner.  He works hard.  He serves others.  He plays with his children.  

He is everything I wanted in a husband, as a young adult, and wondered if it could one day be.  I am so thankful Heavenly Father saw me fit to be his partner for this life and eternity.  

No comments: