Monday, September 23, 2019

Grown Man Child

I posted this picture of Levi in his new and first suit, on Facebook.  A friend of mine from college called him a "Grown Man Child."  A perfect description!  He is still a child in my eyes, but he looks like a man here!  I was "ooohing" and "aaahing" while taking this picture and got a big smile out of him!  I just can't even get over how ADORABLE he is!
 Last week was David's first time down in St. George so I really wanted a picture of us together.  Last week was rough.  I started school and feel so behind because I don't understand what is going on.  Everything is going towards the direction of technology and I just don't get it.  School has been in session, for me, for a week now and today is the first day I have not cried over it.  I finally got to a point last night that I just can't care so much about it.  I have to be both Mom and Dad during the week and I've got to learn to better pace myself.  I have got to accept that this is the way things are.  That was part of my problem last week.  I hated our situation and was bitter.  Yesterday was a good turning point for me to accept His Will.
 After church (Levi gave a talk in sacrament meeting) we went on a hike in the Uinta Mountains.


It was just so beautiful.  I said that multiple times as we were hiking.  I was just perfect.

No comments: