Saturday, August 17, 2019

I'd Be Lost Without Him

David took the boys swimming today while I got school stuff ready for next week.  He knows me well enough to know how much I would appreciate a picture of the outing.
 As I was getting the picture off of his phone, I remembered that I never got the pictures from when he took them to Lagoon a few weeks ago (he had gotten some free tickets from work).
I really don't know what I'd do without him.  Knowing me so well.  Knowing when to take over when I've taken on too much.  Saving me from myself when I'm crying over things I can't change.  Loving me unconditionally when I feel I don't have much to offer.  How grateful I am that Heavenly Father has a plan for a man and a woman to help take care of one another in this world.  And even more grateful that He let mine and David's paths cross when they did so that it would lead to the family that we have today.

No comments: