Sunday, April 28, 2019

Bridal Veil Falls

After church and naps, we went to Bridal Veil Falls and enjoyed some natural beauty.


 David, Levi, Brigham, and Ruger hiked up to a little over half way in the falls while Hyrum and I stayed and walked the easy trails.


 On the way back, David pointed out this to me.  I cried as he explained how someone could look at this tree and see pain and trials.  How this tree could say, "Why did you put this trial with me at the beginning of my life to suffer?"
But when you look at the bigger picture, its not what you notice at all.  There is beauty all around this tree/trees.  It's roots are deep and strong.  And once you get passed the rock there is beauty and more strength.

But its so hard to see that during certain times of one's life, right?  It sure is.

If only we could see the big picture all the time.

No comments: