Sunday, August 5, 2018

White Water Bay with the Moore Family

All summer long, the older boys and I went to White Water Bay (with the exception of Levi when he had to work.  He had 2 jobs this summer.) once a week.  David and Ruger never got to go because he was at work and Ruger was at Pre-School/Day Care.  
But the Moore Family came up this weekend to go to White Water Bay with us so we decided to go ahead and get passes for David and Ruger since they can be used for Frontier City later.
This picture was just too funny not to crop this way.  We were waiting in a forever long line so I took some pictures. I just happened to capture this where it looks like Ruger is bugging the heck out of Shaylee!  Really she was just scratching her face but it is just too cute not to capture:
"Really Ruger?  Do you ever stop talking about your poop?  No one wants to hear this.  Especially in public!"  I mean, why not make this fake conversation about his poop since he really does talk about it.  All. The. Time!  I don't know how many times I have walked by the bathroom and had to answer Ruger with, "No Ruger.  I don't want to see your poop again."
I'm not used to going during the weekend, so I wasn't used to all the people there.  It was a little overwhelming but it was worth watching Ruger's excitement. 
The Moore family stayed with us a couple of nights.  I think my favorite part was listening to the laughter late at night.  That's usually my favorite, actually.

No comments: