Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Frontier City / TobyMac Concert

On Saturday, the whole family went to Frontier City amusement park.  It was muggy with long lines, at times.  2 things I'm not so good with but it was worth it to be able to do something all together as a family.  With our family dynamics of teenagers to a toddler, it makes it difficult to find things we can all do together.
We did split up for a bit, though.  David went with the older boys to do the roller coaster stuff.  This picture is awesome to me because it shows how cute my husband and boys are....and how creepy a random stranger can be in the background.  Ha!
We were able to ride one ride together as a family, though you can't see Levi and Brigham in this picture (they were at the top of the ride).  I'm such a wimp though.  Even this pirate ship type thing, that only just went back and forth swinging, made me sick to my stomach!
Ruger, Hyrum, and I went to all the kiddie rides.


The whole reason I even considered going to Frontier City in the summer is because TobyMac was in concert there that night.  I love TobyMac but I knew that Hyrum would get even more out of it than me.
David, Hyrum, Ruger, and I went to the concert while the older boys continued on the rides.  I wish I could have gotten on camera Hyrum's expressions and sweet emotions as he watched TobyMac perform.  I didn't dare record as he began to feel the Spirit so strongly that he cried through probably 3 whole songs.  I love my tender boy so very much.  I'm so grateful that Heavenly Father sent Hyrum to David and I.  Oh, I guess I should clarify that TobyMac is a Christian singer so that is why Hyrum was able to feel the Spirit so strongly as he sang songs of love, our acceptance of others, and God's love for us all.

No comments: