Friday, August 17, 2018

2018-2019 school year

We've got a Sophmore at Yukon High School.  He's also our only public schooler this year.
 Ruger had to be a part of the school pictures!
 This is what the first day of home school looks like:
 Hyrum wearing a coat because his mother is freezing him out with the air conditioning.
 And Brigham's hair all over the place because he just got out of the shower.
The first day of homeschool was short because I had a doctor's appointment to get to but the second day was more smooth.  It's an adjustment because I am doing Hyrum's school differently than last year but its a good adjustment.  I'm following a program that is making it a lot easier and Ruger is in day care while I'm teaching Hyrum, so that makes it soooooooo much easier.  So far, Brigham's schooling is pretty easy for me because we are paying for his school to do all the "heavy lifting" instead of Momma doing the teaching.

No comments: