Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Chalk Bomb Shenanigans

After our Easter dinner at MeMaw and Poppy's house we went back to Mom and Dad's house to get the rest of our stuff before heading back home.  It was Sunday, so the boys knew that they needed to try to keep the Sabbath Day as holy as possible.  This meant that they weren't supposed to play on their video games on the way home.

They found these home made chalk bombs that mom had made outside.  They asked if they could pretty much attack the van with the chalk bombs so that they could watch people's faces as other passengers/vehicles passed by.  It made me think back to when we were younger and would be bored on long trips.  How we would want to make signs for other passing cars to get a laugh out of other passing cars.  Anything to pass the time!

Well, I hope it was worth it because I have to admit that it stressed me out.  For some reason, I did not want that chalk in the van.  Even now as I'm journaling it, I still feeling itchy thinking about it.  




No comments: