Saturday, January 10, 2015

Youth Temple Trip

(Our ward youth...and believe it or not the super tall guy on the end is a youth!)
Levi is getting to do all kinds of new things with turning 12.  Going to the Ogden Temple and doing Baptisms for the Dead was his newest adventure today with our Ward's youth.  I was going anyway because of my calling but I thought it was important that Daddy get to go as well so he could assist Levi and I with these ordinances.  It was so neat to hear, "Brother Adams..." during the prayers that were said and it not being referred to my husband but to our oldest son.  He is growing up and honestly, it makes me more proud than sad that he is getting older.  

He told me later he was feeling nervous on the trip up there but once he got to the temple, it all went away and he just felt good.  I love hearing how this boy is gaining new experiences that are strengthening his testimony of the gospel of Christ.

No comments: