Thursday, January 22, 2015

Baby Boy Update

Just a little Baby Boy update...well, as much as I can update.

A lot has developed with his "case"  that I can't publicly talk about but I can publicly journal that he is doing amazing!  Considering the circumstances he came into our home with and in, David and I are so proud of his little body and what he is overcoming.  

He is smiling daily at his angels right above my shoulder daily.  Rarely does he actually look into my eyes and smile but when he does, he just absolutely melts my heart.  I seriously am so excited for when he smiles more at me...and giggles.  I remember those two things being so rewarding with the 3 other boys.  

I wish I could write more.  Just know we all love him so very much.  He is precious and has brought such a wonderful spirit into our home.

Oh wait, how could I forget that he is sleeping 6-7 hours each night for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Can you tell I am just a little excited about that?!


1 comment:

Char said...

What a blessing! (and a bit unfair he's sleeping like that!)