Sunday, December 29, 2013

12 Years

David started his vacation on Levi's birthday.  The kids had a half day of school that day so David and I decided that we would spend that time together for our anniversary.  We walked around the mall leisurely and then went to Red Lobster.  David isn't a fish fan but never complains when I want to go there on special occasions.  As you can see from the picture, we are still very much at ease.  It was just such a peaceful outing.  A rare moment when you have 3 little boys.

I love this man.  I love his tenderness with me.  I love his awe at how blessed we are to have such good children.  But I also love that he recognizes when our boys are being disrespectful and jumps right on it to correct them, in stern manner.  He takes care of his family spiritually and physically.  I really couldn't ask for more.