Saturday, November 30, 2013

Festival/Parade

Tonight we met the Brennan Family in the downtown Ogden area for the Christmas parade.  We all got there late and didn't get to stay long because a certain boy had to go to the bathroom but I was still glad we could all see each other.
 As you can see from Brigham's crazy face, the kids had a good time.  Actually, Hyrum and Brigham were complaining that they wanted to go home until the girls showed up.  I have said this before, but those Brennan girls keep up with my boys better than most girls I know.
Before we met up at the parade, our family went to the Weber County Winter Holiday Festival.  Hyrum got to talk to Mr. and Mrs. Claus.  Man, he is cute!

This long weekend has been nice and relaxing.  We haven't had a lot of things to do, which sometimes is really nice.  Actually, it is pretty much always nice.  Not having a lot of obligations means we get to be home together.  I sure am grateful for that.

1 comment:

The Bass Family Pond said...

Fun blessings of family and friends,I remember meeting Ben ")