Monday, November 11, 2013

Family Time

There has been a LOT of sickness going around in our family for a few weeks now (one of them involving Brigham being sent to the ER because of an asthma attack that we couldn't get under control at home).  We have had to cancel a lot of get togethers because of it so we were all so happy when we were finally able to make one of those get togethers happen yesterday.

Everyone was glad to see Stephen and Holly's family but Levi has been the sweetest about it; asking often when we were going to go see them...and you can see why.
I staged this picture and later David told me that when Stephen walked up he asked David, "So we are just going to stand here and take it?"  Ha!  He's a good sport and he did just that.
We got to play and celebrate Keiran's birthday as well.
My favorite part of the night was Chloe.  She was just cracking me up.  This picture describes her personality; just plain fun.  At one point of the night she was on my lap and told me that I was her favorite aunt.  That of course melted my heart but then she added, "And David is my favorite uncle...but never get a divorce.  Then you would be my 2nd favorite.  Never get a divorce!"  Don't worry, Chloe.  I still love that man very, very much!
I'm pretty sure that this was the boy's favorite part of the night.  Holly and I were in the kitchen when we heard Helen say, "Somebody should get out their camera."  Uncle Stephen has always been real good about playing with all the kids.  Actually, all of David's brothers are good at it.  Just like David....who then joined in.
Brigham started crying when I told them it was time to leave which shows just how much they really loved being there.  I did too :)

No comments: