Saturday, November 16, 2013

Snow Lover

The other day I was at the bank when the lady inside asked if it was still snowing outside.  She kinda groaned as she asked and like I usually do, I geared the direction of how wonderful the snow actually is.  Don't get me wrong.  I get it.  They have lived in snowy Utah for most, if not all, their lives and are tired of the gray days, dirty snow (after it has been plowed up on the side of the roads), and the dangerous driving conditions.  

I don't know if it is because I am from Oklahoma and it rarely snowed there or if it is just the beauty of it, but  for as long as I can remember, I have loved the snow.  I have never skied, and everyone says that is the best part of snow, but I still love it the same.  

Yesterday we woke up to snow but it melted by the time the boys come home from school so they were ready bright and early this morning.  I was pretty proud of their efforts too.  There was maybe 1/2 inch to an inch of snow on the ground when they made this.  As I am writing this, they are working on their second.  

Keep on coming, snow.

No comments: