Thursday, August 1, 2013

Hyrum's 6

My Hyrum turned 6 yesterday.  He starts 1st grade this year.  He now is old enough to be out of the "baby side" of the kid's club at InShape.  I love the stage that all my boys are in right now.  It just feels right.  Right for the type of person I am.  I think I do better with these age groups than babies sometimes.  I still don't want him to grow up too much though....

So the birthday boy wanted to go to Chuck E. Cheese's.  We hadn't been there in a long time and luckily even the older boys are still really into all the games there.



I love Levi's face in this picture!  He and Daddy were really getting into it.

Chuck E. Cheese's was really a perfect way to spend some family time with Levi and I being gone for so long.  Hyrum was thrilled with his gifts and just loved being reminded that it was his birthday throughout the day.  I sure couldn't have asked for an easier kid...most of the time.

No comments: