Friday, September 7, 2012

Pass Of All Passes: Rocky Mountain Raceway

Tonight we met the West's at the Rocky Mountain Raceway to watch a Motocross race.  

(Yes, once again, Hyrum's shoes are on backwards!)
 The Pass Of All Passes also gets us into car races but I thought that the motocross would be a better bet with Hyrum and him not liking loud noises.....um, not so much.....
 But he soon got used to it and was glued to my lap which prompted this picture of him, Levi and I.
 But boredom set in and soon he was experimenting with my camera.
 I am surrounded by boy stuff all the time and .... well, you know, I'm used to it.  It was kinda fun watching all this tonight.  The type of people at this event reminded me of home...really laid back.  David and I really felt at ease and it made us miss the mentality of Oklahoma....even if we were making jokes about some of the things we saw tonight :)
 There was a girl racing tonight.  Of course, Christine and I couldn't help but root for her.  I even tried to get Hyrum to yell, "GIRLS RULE!"  But Brigham was not going to have any of that!

This kid is ALL boy!

2 comments:

Apeeee said...

Yeah and beautiful! He is so stinking handsome!

Tricia said...

Look at those eyes on Brigham... Your such a great sport momma!!!