Saturday, October 29, 2011

Trick or Treat

The city of Grove had its residents celebrate Halloween tonight instead of Monday. I'm not sure why, but it makes my kids happy since they will celebrate the holiday on Monday also in Jay. This will be our first year getting to go and see family members on Halloween.....DOUBLE THE CANDY! Of course that's not counting all the corn maze, carnival, and parties that the boys participated in on Friday that brought home even more candy.
This year 40 of us met together at our house to have pizza before heading out to go trick-or-treating. Our family really has been blessed with great friends and neighbors to get to do stuff like this together every so often.


This was my favorite costume of the night. Brynlee was "White Trash." This toilet was in front of our neighbors house with dried ice smoke coming out of it. Brynlee very reluctantly posed for this picture. I asked her to lean on the toilet and she said, "GROSS!" Maybe she isn't cut out to be an Okie just yet :)

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Oh my gosh we had such a BLAST! Thanks for having all those 40 people and smiling the entire time:) We had so much FUN. Loved that it was so nice outside and we could enjoy a night out together with you guys.Oh- and the entire town of Grove on one street:) lol's

The Bass Family Pond said...

I sure wished I could have been there with you all, it looks and sounded like so much fun. Great Pics, I love Aprils Belly WOW it looks like she has a ball under her shirt, it doesn't look real, It's so amazing, she's so beautiful ")