Thursday, October 13, 2011

Randomness

Things are always crazy when school starts. There are so many activities to be at and involved in plus I have been "subbing" for the flower shop and the day care my sister works for (TLC). I feel my poor house has been neglected. What is bad, though, is when you start neglecting your family because your home doesn't feel like home anymore. So, I am trying to say no a little bit more and focusing on more important things.......like these sweet boys.
Tonight was a soccer game for Levi and Hyrum. I think it was the first game this season that I really enjoyed. I guess I just felt more relaxed tonight. Here is Brigham and Elton not paying any attention to the games but having fun while doing it!
You know how cats are and how they love getting into things...he is no different...well, actually he is. He has started this thing where he walks up to me and puts his wet nose on my legs......IT DRIVES ME NUTS! I told my mom, though, that I guess I deserved it for all those times that her dogs did that to me and how much I complained and got so irritated. I guess I deserve this dog-cat.
The school is always raising money, it seems. This was a new one. The teachers went to McDonald's one night and helped the staff there. Some of the proceeds from that night were donated to the schools. Here Mrs. Glasgow is waiting on Levi.
Just a bunch of randomness but I wanted to document it so I can remember to calm things down a bit. Sit back and enjoy this time in my life. Let the Lord guide me more than I have let Him in these past few months.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Good for you! It is so great to be reminded of what is essential and what is the best of the better part in all our daily activities. Don't let others influence what you know is right for YOU and YOUR family. Sure enjoyed lunch with you today:) l sure love you!

Unknown said...

Is it sad that my favorite picture is the cat stuck in the bucket?? lol