Thursday, October 6, 2011

How do you title something like this?

I was tempted to copy some of my friend's blogs and their "Wordless Wednesday" and just put these pictures on here with no explanation and see what kind of responses I get.....
.....and as I try to explain these.....well, how in the world do you explain these.....I'm still scratching my head!
So, I go in to check on the boys before I head to bed and this is what I find. I guess it was a little warm in the boy's room, but I'm not quite so sure that I would have taken off my FULL BODY night outfit and put it in my underwear!
I immediately ran to get David and the camera. David laughs and says in his "Dude, where's my car"/teenage boy voice, "Dude, bet you can't fit it all in your pants?" as if this is the conversation that was going on with Brigham and his brothers as we hear their nightly giggles.
Oh my, the things you experience with having boys.....

2 comments:

Tricia said...

He is so going to kill you:) But that is FUNNY!

ryan and berni said...

It's so true, boys are just a different breed! I can't believe how big your boys are though!! All I can see in those pictures is miles and miles of limbs!