Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Jet Ski

Tonight was our first time being on a jet ski. Katie Lester and her family own them and was nice enough to let us (as well as Becky, Ron, and Jolayne) ride on the Grand Lake near the Dam.
I have to admit that my husband was so attractive tonight. I love seeing him play with our children and well, he just looked good on that jet ski! After telling him so Becky just happened to tell me the same thing about her husband. Those men should take us on jet skis more often!
I didn't really get any good pictures of the boys on the jet ski with David but trust me they had a blast. Even when they were pretty far out in the water I could hear them giggling and telling Daddy to, "Do it again!"
Here we are getting a family shot on the jet ski....right before it tipped over!!!!!
Ron and David tried their hardest to get up on their feet as they pulled each other. They didn't have much luck but they didn't care. They loved it!
It really was a great night....even if my camera fell in the water!!!!!!! So I never got pictures of everyone else with us. I fell over as I was trying to get a shot of Becky and Ron on the jet ski. Jolayne came running to my rescue as I yelled, "Don't worry about the drowning woman....save the camera!!!!!" You know where my priorities are!

3 comments:

The Bass Family Pond said...

What Fun! The Sunset was Gorgeous...

The Bass Family Pond said...

Speaking of beautiful sunsets according to the wives, the husbands never looking sooo good, Ron and Becky dropped off Jolayne around 9:30 and went for a drive...Like what are they going to do in Vinita, Oklahoma at 9:30pm Hmmmm ")

Char said...

Beautiful! Looks like a wonderful day.