Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Anyone got a motorcycle with training wheels....anyone?

David did some work on my boss' home last week and as payment they decided to do a little trade out. Hyrum got a bigger bed and the boys got this mini motor bike.....oh, how tough life is for them! Brigham was really excited about it and even helped Daddy get it up to par...until he heard the motor. It was too loud for him so we were wondering if any of the boys (other than Daddy ;0) would be using it. But I went and bought the helmet tonight (which David made fun of me about....apparently he thinks a normal bicycle helmet will do.....but he graciously let paranoid mommy get her way) and when I got home Levi was really excited about getting on that bike. I think it stressed David out a little bit, which I can't blame him. Levi had no control over it! He kept putting his feet in the wrong spot, he wouldn't let up on the gas and couldn't get down the brakes. I got to thinking about it and realized that Levi still uses his training wheels on his bicycle. I mentioned to David that maybe we should get him off of his training wheels on his bicycle first. Levi then replied, "Can we put training wheels on this bike?" It was so cute! Can you imagine?!


One of the many times David stopped to reteach Levi about using the brakes to stop.

2 comments:

Char said...

Thats awesome! I've always wanted to learn to ride a motorcycle. My brother always has them waaaay to big to learn on. That would be perfect!

Mary said...

That looks so fun. My boys would go bonzo with excitement.