Saturday, May 22, 2010

Ma and Pa day

I love this picture; capturing how happy Hyrum was that MeMaw and Pa were taking him for the day. Since the Census started back up again (the end of last month) Hyrum has been seeing a lot of the Day Care lately. He likes the day care but he is in love with his MeMaw. So when we take that turn off to Monroe street coming into Jay I will often hear little whines and sometimes cries because we didn't go straight....leading the way to MeMaw and Pa's house. On Wednesday of this week I made that turn off and he absolutely threw a fit! He cried (the mad cry) and started kicking his feet...having a tantrum in his car seat! I guess later at the Day Care he made Auntie and Nanny pay for it for the rest of the day! One of the things that made what he did that morning so interesting was that when we made that turn off he started crying "Pa!" He started calling Poppie "Pa" a few months ago and we all thought it was so cute that he did that on his own. So when he cried out for Pa and not MeMaw I had to call my grandpa to let him know! I left a message and by the next day Grandpa had called to let me know that he and Grandma wanted to take Hyrum for the day while they were running their errands in Arkansas on Friday. As you can see, he was in Heaven!

No comments: