Monday, June 15, 2009

My Redneck Husband

I have said for some time now, "David is more redneck than I am....and I'm the one from Oklahoma!" He loves to randomly say "Howdy" to people, is one of the most laid back person I know, isn't the hugest country fan until some old God fearing, gun loving, hick town song comes on and then he's country's #1 fan! I could go on and on but I think this picture sums it up. We have been moving into a house in Grove and so there were a few nights that we needed to get fast food. Sometime in the evening his pop (though, he still isn't redneck enough to call it pop yet....that's just me:) cup had a hole in it so he put the drink in this! Mom thinks it is funny that out of all of her son-in-laws, he took the longest to get out here.

1 comment:

Char said...

Go Dave! That picture rocks.