Sunday, June 7, 2009

Daddy Sleep

Here are a few pictures of David, sleeping with the boys, taken within this last month. This one is my favorite so far of David and Levi. If you look underneath David's armpit, you can see Levi's little hand. He looks so comfortable in David's arms and it just melts my heart! Levi is our little cuttle bug. He outgrew naps a long time ago but will take an occasional nap only if in someones arms. I love this about him!
This picture was taken in the middle of the night when Brigham came to us to tell us that he needed a breathing treatment. David has always been so good about being the one to get up and give him those treatments. I couldn't get back to sleep for some reason and came out to the living room and found this! It made me think of Brigham when he was a baby. He had colic and as some of you know, when a baby has true colic, you will do anything for sleep or to get the baby to stop crying. The only way Brigham would sleep was in someones arms. THE ONLY WAY! David was a pro at it. He would lay down, hold Brigham in one arm to the side of his body while the other arm reached over to keep Brigham's binkie in his mouth. I still don't know how he could sleep like that but he did it every night for 3 months! I love you so much, David!




No comments: