Sunday, June 14, 2009

Grandma Kisses

I can't even begin to explain how precious this picture is to me. I have always been extremely close to my Grandma. Maybe it is because I was her first granddaughter. Maybe because she helped raise me in many ways. Maybe we were closer in heaven than most. Whatever the reason, I have always loved my Grandmother deeply. Since moving here, I have had to deal with emotions and trials not experienced before and as should be expected my wonderful and amazing family have stepped in to save the day. My Grandparents keep the boys 5 days a week for a good chunk of time. I still can't believe how willing they are to do this in their age. Most grandparents their age couldn't keep up and yet they do willingly. As you can imagine with all the time spent with our children, bonds are going to be formed. Today Grandma asked Hyrum for a kiss and he just came right up to her and planted one on her! This boy doesn't even kiss his own mother! I couldn't ask for a sweeter picture.

2 comments:

Us, the Gilson's said...

Too cute! The best!

Okay... I've got to let you know that everytime I see your blog name I have to snap! FYI. Love your name. Don't EVER change it! LOL

Love you guys!
---Jenn

Rebecca E. said...

That is the sweetest pic EVER!!! I love it and I too have always loved your grandmother!
I love you ALISA!!!!