Sunday, June 4, 2023

Whew! Catch up!

I didn't journal all the month of May so here we go!
Hyrum (with Hayden), Ruger, and I met some friends at the Provo Rec Center.
Now that I'm out of school I can volunteer again.  Mine and Ruger's group of kids were excellent in behavior at the Hogle Zoo.  I seriously can't complain one bit.  The weather was great and I didn't lose any kids, so I thinks that's a win!
Months ago I briefly babysat a baby.  One of her binkies were left here and one day Seiiki found it.  She claimed it and it made for an adorable picture!
A couple weeks before school got out, Ruger's school had a fundraiser color run that David, Levi, Ruger, and I went to.  Here Levi and Ruger are wearing each other's shirts.



I'm so grateful I have a family that knows how to have fun!

Christine volunteers at the Ashton Gardens at Thanksgiving Point and gets free passes to events.  She invited me to lunch and the tulip festival to celebrate my graduation.

I love it when Levi and David do projects for people we know because sometimes I get random pictures, like this one, showing me them at work.
School is out now so our weekly hikes and swimming has started.  Ruger found a fun little swing on one of our walks.

Ok, this was all brief but life is good and I know I am blessed.  That's all I really need to express, right?!





 

No comments: