Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Saratoga Springs Utah Temple

Tonight David, Levi, and I went to the Saratoga Springs Temple open house.  Some things didn't work out for the rest of the family to come but honestly, it left room for a lot of reverence where Levi could ask David and I lots of questions about what he was seeing and hearing.

This one is my favorite one.  I love that I was able to catch them, in a picture, talking about the temple.
Levi has been on a spiritual journey for a few months now.  I am so proud of him for getting here by means he devised himself.  Soon after, he started a relationship with Veronica (Niki's daughter...Niki...yep, one of my best friends from high school!) who is now on a mission for the Church.  She is only making him stronger!  She came into his life at a perfect time.  God bless her.  He is determined to be the man the Lord wants him to be.  He is equally set on being the man Veronica deserves.  God bless him!
 

No comments: