Sunday, December 11, 2022

Halloween Alternatives


 A few months ago, Ruger had his head shaved and was outside playing.  One of our neighbors suggested that Ruger be his Daddy for Halloween.  We thought it was hilarious and got matching shirts and a fake beard for Ruger.  Ruger ended up wanting to be something else but I still wanted to take pictures...even if his hair had grown in.

David loves wearing shirts that support vetrans and Nine Line is one of his brands.  When I got the matching shirt, I thought of my Dad and how patrotic he is.  I knew he would love one of these shirts.  So the plan WAS so have Poppy and Ruger with their shirts on and me take a picture (while we were out in Oklahoma a few months ago) so I could have Ruger with 2 of his favorite people side by side.  But I forgot so this collage will just have to do.

No comments: