Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Kiss Scrapbook Retreat 2022

When I told Valerie that I was coming out to Missouri for a scrapbooking "crop" she sent me this shirt to wear there.  "This is my crop top" hahahaha!
We always take a picture in this pose when we go all together to the crops.





This was our table decoration for the road trip theme.  We won 2nd place in the medium category.
There were over 500 women at the crop.

When Ruger and Poppy came to pick us up, Ruger hadn't seen me in about 4 days.  He didn't just hug me when he saw me, he actually got in my lap and hugged me!  He stayed there for quite a bit of time, which felt like 5 or more minutes to me because he usually shows that type of affection to Daddy.  Gosh, if felt so nice!


The retreat was in Lebabon, Missouri.  It was a couple hours away but so worth the 4 days that I got to spend with my mother and sisters. There was laughter, bonding, and even a few tears but all was wanted and needed.  I am so grateful Mom and Dad made this happen!

No comments: