Monday, October 24, 2022

Flying to Oklahoma

A couple of months ago, my Mom called me and asked if I would like to fly out to Oklahoma, with Ruger, in October so that I could go to a scrapbooking retreat and so Ruger could spend alone time with family out here.  Of course I was wanted to!   So late Tuesday night/early Wednesday morning of last week, Ruger and I flew into Tulsa where Dad and Mom picked us up.

Ruger was so cute on the plane.  The first time he was on a plane he was around 6 months old so it felt like this was the first time he rode on a plane.  He was barely nervous and talked my ear off almost the whole plane ride.  I felt a little bad for those around us because I think some of them were trying to sleep but every once in a while I would hear little chuckles around us and knew it was because of the things he was talking about.  

The best part was getting off the plane and going through the doors that separated us from Mom and Dad.  Ruger ran while jumping in Poppy's arms!

No comments: