Thursday, August 6, 2020

Randomness

I'm behind in my journaling, so here I am trying to catch up with a quick randomness update.  
Rob, Erin and their children came to Utah to visit.  They spent the evening of Pioneer Day with us in the mountains to watch the fireworks along with Grandma Helen, Stephen, and Rachel.  The next day, Daddy and Ruger joined Rob and Erin's family in a hike up to the "Y."


Just enjoying Splash Summit Waterpark...
...with a "creeper" lurking behind!
Daddy and Levi drooled over some random guy's Lamborghini.  I just shook my head when I saw these pictures.  David informed me that I just didn't understand.  My conclusion: Guys are weird.  ;) 

Daddy and Levi go on hikes, bike rides, or the gym on most nights after work in St. George.  Daddy found a turtle and well, he just knows me too well.  And loves me enough to take a picture of it.

No comments: