Wednesday, August 26, 2020

And Then They Were ALL in School!

Before Ruger joined our family, Hyrum was my baby.  I remember when he went to Kindergarten and suddenly I had free time!  I think I napped for a good 2 weeks before I started volunteering at the elementary school that the boys were at.  

Little did I know that this little guy would come trailing behind and bring me to the First Day of School/Last Day of Having Little Ones With Me Pretty Much All the Time Day!
But the day did come and boy was he happy and ready!  I mean, look at those happy eyes!


Even though he wanted to ride the bus the first day, I insisted on taking him.  Mommy needed it!  After all his complaining, the next day he finally got to get on that bus he wanted to ride so badly.  When I picked him up that day he informed me it was "soooooooooooooooooo boring!"

 

No comments: