Sunday, March 31, 2019

Here We Go Again



We woke up, I put on makeup and was ready to cross the boarder to a new land of opportunity.  I was ready for this luck to turn around.   I asked David about the passports, he realized they were in the truck back in Billings, Montana and just like that, my makeup was running down my face and I was done.  Just done.  The Lord was not with me in that moment and he didn't care one bit.  It was all too much and I lost faith.  I was mad, heartbroken, and felt betrayed all stemming from the Almighty Man I trusted would take care of our little family.  But after taking a breather, and instead of lowering myself into a depression, I did what I did now that I know how to see things more clearly.  You see, I learned from my last major experience with depression that you have to look for outside help in those times of need.  You look to those you trust have a level head.  They will be your saviours in those moments.  The moments that have such a lasting impact on you that you believe once again.  And you don't feel guilty about it.  Oh, how I used to feel guilty for ever failing.  For ever not having enough faith.  But now, I look at it as brave.  I hit rock bottom and instead of whallowing, I rose up by taking the hand of a friend who pulled me the rest of the way up.  

She , along with my other friends in this chat Marco Polo group spoke words of reason but also was kind enough to make me feel vindicated in my experiences.  They loved me and cheered me on.  So much so that one of them in particular, I was calling her my cheerleader.  By the time I had come to realizing that I wasn't being picked on, I rose up to find that David was already finding a way to make this process easeier.  The rental company we were using for the truck towing the trailer was going to meet David half way.  David and I were reminded of the good people in this world
And the following day, we made it!
And as soon as we could we tried Poutine.  It did not disappoint!
We would soon learn that Canada was not what we expected and we started to doubt just why we were here.  I can't put in into words how I needed to be in the temple of the Lord.  Through my husband and the temple...it was the only way I could find peace.  And I would need it in the next coming days.

No comments: