Saturday, November 24, 2018

Thankful For Friendship

When we come back to Jay in December I really want to focus on my family as well as David and I anniversary, so I made it a point to see as many friends as I could during our little trip in Jay over Thanksgiving break.

Seemed fitting since I'm incredibly grateful for my life-long friendships that I have with these girls.




Like I was saying in my last entry, I was really struggling with fatigue but the girls did have me laughing at times so that helped a lot.  Or had me remembering how easy it has always been to talk to them.  Once I remembered that, I could relax more and just enjoy the time spent with them.

I've said it so many times before, and I'll say it again, I really do have the greatest friends.  They are good to me.  They love me.  And they support me.

No comments: