Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Someone turned 3!

Someone turned 3 and it wasn't Grandpa!
 
 But they did celebrated their November birthdays together while we were in Jay over the Thanksgiving break.  
 Nanny made a dinosaur (or "dina-horse"as Ruger says) cake for this "Dinotrux"loving boy.





 
 Ruger wanted to take his own picture of the dinosaur that Uncle Chuck got him.  It is almost as big as he is! 
He likes watching "Dinotrux"on Netflix but I do have to say that he has been watching a lot of  The Good Dinosaur (Grandpa and Grandma Thatcher got him) in the van lately, while I'm taking the kids to school.  

This 3 year old is still the most active little boy I've ever met.  He was jumping off of the ottoman and onto the floor the other day.  He did it over and over with such ease like it was normal.  I just smiled inside as I thought about an adult doing that and how we would probably put out our back or something.  That is the way he does everything.  With such ease like it is just a natural way of doing things.  So much action in everything he does.  It might be exhausting watching him and being pulled this way and that at times but I have to admit that there are a few times where I have to stop and tell myself not to be jealous.  I do wish I had that energy.  I mean really; imagine all I could get done if I had his energy and enthusiasm for life. 

2 comments:

Nate, Marie & Lilly said...

Easton and Ruger so need to be friends. Maybe they can tire each other out. Easton is by far my most active and dangerous child. He jumps off of our fireplace, couches, and occasionally the stairs all the time. He is my wild child.

Unknown said...

Yes and we need to add Charlene's little guy. They are ALL crazy! We need to start a support group!!!!!!