Thursday, December 14, 2017

Pictures to catch up on

Here are some adorable pictures that were taken of Ruger at Preschool.

I got 10 free cards from Shutterfly that I sent out to friends for Christmas.  The rest of the cards that went out this year, Mom and I made.  Inside I put these same pictures.  It said something like, "16 years ago David and Alisa were married in the Oklahoma City Temple.  Who knew that in 2017 they would be living across from that same temple with 4 children in tow.  Where will David's job lead them next?"
Ruger figured out that he can stick things to his tongue by sucking in.  Little things like suction  are the many talents he has figured out all on his own.

I have got to meet up with a few friends while being here.  Valerie came from Arkansas to visit.  We went out and then she spent the night with our family.  I have missed her so very much.  She makes me laugh so much but she also helped me realize some things when I opened up to her.  I needed her as a friend when I was a teenager and I need her now!
I got to know NeNe (Denise) from when I was working at Annies Garden Gate in Grove.  She later became my neighbor.  She has always been good to me.  We met up for dinner (she lives in the OKC area now) and I was reminded of why I liked her so much from the beginning.  She is the definition of an Okie to me.  She is strong and independent but she would give the shirt off her back if someone needed it.
Ruger and I came up to Hyrum's elementary school so that we could have lunch with him during their Thanksgiving celebration.
There have been way to many times that I have spoiled this kid with McDonalds  after I pick him up from Preschool.  One day, Ronald McDonald came out to greet us!  That day I learned that Ronald McDonald has a very thick southern accent  ;)

I love this picture so much!  I love Ruger's joy in this picture but I also love Levi's stance.  It shows the physical signs of the man he is becoming.

So Ruger never cuddles with me.  Never.  He doesn't sleep in bed with us either.  But he was sick one night and this happened.  It was so sweet listening to his breathing.  It reminded me of when he was an infant and would sleep in my arms.
And then in a few days he was in the doctor's office.  
And in line waiting for his prescriptions (double ear infection).  Yeah, Ruger sleeping in a store never happens.  That is is when you know he is sick!
Double Date with the Moores!
Talking on the pizza phone.
  
Cutest little kid.  I've said it a million times.  And I'll probably say it a million more. 

Man he's cute!  It's what is keeping him alive!

No comments: