Friday, July 15, 2016

My Loves

These two.  

They do everything together that they can possibly get away with.

And I'm in love with it.
 Ruger is a very active toddler.  He is hard to control and hard to keep up with.  But that doesn't bother Daddy one bit.  In fact, I think David really likes that about Ruger.

So, church has been interesting with Ruger since he has been mobile.  I'm so very grateful that David willingly takes over with Ruger.  He is almost always the one to take him out of the chapel when he gets noisy.  And David is always the one to take him during classes.  Only when David is teaching in High Priests do I take Ruger.  Ruger is now in nursery but even then, David seems to get roped into helping in nursery because of leaders not showing up.  But I don't think David minds one bit.
Last Sunday, during Sacrament meeting, Ruger was on the floor when Daddy started tickling Ruger's back.  He liked it so he laid down.  Then Levi and Brigham started joining in.  It took a bit but Ruger actually fell asleep in church!  That is a typical toddler thing to do but not for this toddler.  He is way to busy to fall asleep.

Maybe it isn't appropriate to take pictures during church but I just couldn't help it.

No comments: