Monday, May 30, 2016

Friendly Visits

I've said it before but a great benefit to living in Utah, when it comes to the Church, is that there are tons of ties here for my friends.  They may be coming for other reasons to this state but I will take what I can get.  I appreciate it very much that they make such an effort to stay close to us.  
 The Brennan Family brought us dinner one night and we just talked while the kids played.  With the past year being so "sickly" for us, the Brennan Family was one of the many friends that we had to turn down visiting last year.  The next day, David and I took Ruger to a Children's Museum and they happened to be there!   At one point, Becca asked where Levi was (he was at school).  I love that Levi made her feel comfortable and played with her even though she is a girl and much younger.
 The following week (Friday) the Brown Family came to have lunch with us.  As always, Ruger loved a little "too" much on his new friend.  
Lilly and Hyrum had age and love for Salt and Vinegar chips on their side as they quickly became friends.  I don't think they have seen each other since living in Oklahoma.  And I personally just needed for Marie to make me laugh.  And she didn't disappoint!

2 comments:

Nate, Marie & Lilly said...

That was so much fun. I love seeing you guys. Thanks again for the lunch. Carter talked about visiting you guys our whole trip and was convinced that you and I are cousins.

Adams said...

Did you tell him that he was wrong and that we were sisters??