Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Another Junior Higher

I really should get caught up on here first but I don't want to put off Brigham's graduation.  So other things will have to wait.

 Last night was Brigham's elementary school graduation.
 Next year, we will have 2 sons in Junior High.  Crazy.
 Here Brigham is with his best friend, Clayson.
 (Damian, Clayson, Brigham, and Eric)
The kids at their elementary graduated from the N.O.V.A. Principles program.  Most programs, around this age group, focuses on drugs.  But N.O.V.A. also includes things like making good choices, anger management, media and internet safety, bullying, and one of my favorites, accountability. 
We took a picture like this with Levi last year and like he usually does, Brigham has to put his own twist to it.  I have to admit, when I first looked at the pictures afterwards, I wasn't impressed.  It is hard to get a good picture with Brigham.  But now that I have slept (awwwww, what sleep can do for a person like me!), this picture just screams his personality.  And I guess that is what a picture should capture, right?

No comments: