Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Pre Christmas Get Together

Stephen, Holly, and their kids came up on Sunday, along with Helen, to have dinner with us.  It was very relaxing and reminded me how nice it would be if we lived closer.
 We decorated Christmas cookies and played card games.
 Hyrum had lots of alone time with Grandma.
And everyone had plenty of baby boy time!  
(I got permission to put pictures of him up if it is just the back of his head)

I really do love our family both near and far.  I have felt my heart grow with pride for our family while Baby R has been in our lives.  My side of the family have been amazing with wanting lots of updates and sending him things.  Stephen and Holly were genuinely happy for us last night and loved  on the newest precious spirit in our home.  The next day Holly texted me and told me that Keiran was crying on the way home because she wanted Baby R to be a permanent family member.  It truly melted my heart to not only have such amazing family but to also witness how sweet the souls of little girls are.

1 comment:

The Bass Family Pond said...

What Fun....") Merry Christmas Adams Family Love You