Sunday, August 24, 2014

Our Last RAMP Saturday

Yesterday was our last RAMP Saturday.  We sure have appreciated the county providing these free activities on Saturdays throughout the summer.  This time it was just Hyrum and I that went.  I love doing things as a whole family but it sure was nice to have alone time with him.  It just seemed like he talked my ear off, I guess because he had my full attention. I really enjoyed it.
 We went to the Ogden Eccles Dinosaur Park.
 We made a craft, played on the playground area, did lots of walking to see the different dinosaurs on display and just had fun.  I think Hyrum's favorite part was going inside one of the buildings.  They had all kinds of rocks and minerals on display and he was determined to find diamonds.  When he finally did, I had to pry him away!
 When we got home, a necklace that I had ordered had come through the mail.  It only cost me shipping and as you can see from the picture, I LOVE IT!



No comments: