Monday, August 18, 2014

Our Summer Activities/Achievements

Tonight was Washington Terrace Elementary's open house.  As David and I were meeting all the new teachers, my mind kept thinking about things we have done over the summer as well as a huge accomplishment for myself.  So here come some pictures!

 There was so much friend time!  I am used to neighborhood kids coming into our home.  It has been like that for years now but holy cow did it jump up a notch or two this summer!  But I loved it.  I really did.
 The school had free lunches for anyone under 18.
 Daddy helped the boys build a lemonade stand.
David had a lot of projects he did outside and I would often see Levi helping him...without Daddy asking him!
And for the big reveal for me...I have officially lost 50 pounds since leaving Oklahoma!  It has been a long 2 1/2 years in the making but honestly I wouldn't have it any other way.  The only reason I can say that is because I know that it only happened because I was getting stronger and stronger mentally.  I truly believe that is why I have been so successful.  Yes, it has taken me 2 1/2 years but not once during that time frame did I gain anything.  No yo-yoing.  That's because I wasn't just getting my physical body healthy.  And this is how I know I will continue to keep it off.

4 comments:

Nate, Marie & Lilly said...

You look fabulous darling! Of course you were always beautiful but I'm happy that you're happy. Love you.

Adams said...

Thank you, sweet pea :)

Apeeee said...

You look FREAKIN fabulous!!!! I am so proud of you! You look so healthy and happy and thin! Yay you!!!

Adams said...

Thank you :) I love that your blog name says " Apeeee"