Tuesday, October 29, 2013

What would you create?

Yesterday I was getting my hair cut while talking to the hairstylist about my family's adventures in moving around so much.  After sharing and laughing about the many interesting things about each place, I told her how I would love to create my own little place where I could combine all the things I miss or love about each place.

California - The adventures
Oklahoma - The people
Colorado - Our house
Utah - The mountains
Idaho - Everything

But since I am only in one of those places, I will share what we woke up to this morning here in Weber county, Utah



1 comment:

The Bass Family Pond said...

When I was a teenager (a long, long time ago") I loved to go somewhere like the barn (is where I remember one place) to ponder and think, I would go up to the loft and just look out into the beautiful creations that had been created for us, it was my Happy Place, I would go somewhere like this picture. That is so Beautiful...")